Atomic Layer Deposition Equipment ALD Series
Optimum to form a film on the complex-shape substrate.
Low temperature film formation supports even resin substrates.
Provides a thin film with excellent gas barrier characteristics.
ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) forms a thin film by repeating cycles of the Atomic Layer Deposition method that forms a single atomic layer in one cycle.
Enabling uniform layer control at an atomic layer level can form a thin film with high quality as well as high step-coverage.
Application film type : SiO2, TiO2, Al2O3
- 25 pieces of φ4 inch substrates /1 batch
- Rotary mechanism of substrate
- Temperature of substrate heating: 25 to 120 °C
- Excellent film thickness controllability based on single atomic layer-by-layer formation.
- Able to form a film with excellent uniform coverage even for a high aspect-ratio substrate.
- Able to form a film with substrate temperature rise suppressed.
- Excellent film distribution within the substrate surface.
- LED (Chroma adjustment, Ag sulfide preventing film)
- Electronic devices (insulation film, barrier metal)
- Gas barrier film and vapor barrier film
- Film formation on complex-shaped substrates