Freezing/vacuum-drying systems for low-volume production and research by the pharmaceutical industry require space-saving designs, low cost and high functionality. ULVAC has released the DFM Series to meet these demands.
- Touch-panel operation, operation display, warning display, maintenance display
- Shelf temperatures can be controlled by programs.
- Completely automatic operation
- Electronic expansion valve is provided standard.
- Shelf plates are temperature-controlled by circulating a heating medium.
- Standard lineup includes models supporting C/SIP.
- Low-volume freeze-drying processes for
|Pre-freezing temperature||-50ºC max.|
|Pre-freezing speed||+20ºC to -40ºC in 60 minutes or less|
|Cold trap temperature||-65ºC max.|
|Initial evacuation speed||Atmospheric pressure to 13 Pa in 20 minutes or less|
|Temperature regulation range while drying||-40ºC to +70ºC|
|Drying tank type||Cylindrical horizontal type, with manually operated
|Drying tank material||SUS304|
|Shelf plate type||Shallow box type, with circulating heating medium|
|Shelf plate material||SUS304|
|Shelf plate dimensions (mm)||406w x 625L||535w x 625L|
|Effective number of shelf levels||2||3||4||4||5||6|
|Tray dimensions (mm)||400w x 300L||520w x 306L|
|Number of trays||4||6||8||8||10||12|
|Cold trap water supply volume||20 kg/batch||40 kg/batch|
|PC data logging system|
|Electronic recording gauge|
|Digital eutectic point gauge|