Freezing/vacuum-drying systems for low-volume production and research by the pharmaceutical industry require space-saving designs, low cost and high functionality. ULVAC has released the DFR Series to meet these demands. These models have outstanding temperature control, so can also be used with fine materials such as ceramics for the electronics industry.
- Touch-panel operation, operation display, warning display, maintenance display
- Shelf temperatures can be controlled by programs.
- Completely automatic operation
- Electronic expansion valve is provided standard.
- Shelf plates are temperature-controlled by circulating a heating medium.
- Use of new R-404a refrigerant helps protect the environment.
- Low-volume freeze-drying processes for pharmaceutical products and fine materials
|Pre-freezing temperature||-35ºC to -40ºC|
|Cold trap temperature||-40ºC to -45ºC|
|Temperature regulation range while drying||-30ºC to +70ºC|
|Drying tank type||Cylindrical horizontal type, with manually operated front-panel door|
|Drying tank material||SUS304 (inner surface coated with epoxy)|
|Shelf plate type||Shallow box type, with circulating heating medium|
|Shelf plate material||SUS304|
|Shelf plate dimensions (mm)||395W x 693L|
|Effective number of shelf levels||2|
|Tray dimensions (mm)||340W x 310L|
|Number of trays||4|
|Cold trap water supply volume||5 kg/batch|
|Cabinet dimensions (mm)||840W x 1240L x 1700H|
|Options||Digital eutectic point gauge|
|Drying tank, cold trap leak filter|