Dry etching system for high volume production with good cost performance and wide selection of tool configuration.
- In addition to ICP type chamber, NLD plasma etching chamber, Ashing chamber or CCP chamber can be selected.
- Thanks to STAR Electrode (ULVAC Patent) and various temperature control functions, good process repeatability and stability can be achieved.
- Low downtime thanks to simple maintenance structure.
- Full process support from ULVAC Institute for Semiconductor and Electronics Technologies.
- Compound semiconductor (LED, LD and RF devices), Power devices (IGBT, SiC)
- Metal, Dielectric, Polymer, Gate electrode etching
- Ferro electric material, Noble metal etching
- Ferro magnetic material etching