EB gun for vacuum evaporation EGK/EGL/EGO Series
ULVAC EB guns for electron beam evaporation all use magnetic field deflection, and are structured to minimize contamination from the evaporated material. A wide lineup of models is available. The EGK Series is designed for low-capacity research applications, the EGL Series is for metal film production, and the EGO Series is for optical film production.
- EGK/EGL models are ideal for metal evaporation.
- EGL models and EGO models are deflected 270° to eliminate filament contamination.
- EGL models have high crucible cooling performance, and a structure that minimizes contamination.
- EGO models have high-speed sweep and vertical incidence, ideal for use with oxide and compound evaporation.
- Evaporation sources for electron beam evaporation
[EB guns for metal films]
|Quantity of crucibles||1||EGK-3||-||-||EGL-35||EGL-110|
|*1||For ultra-high vacuums|
|*2||Standard type has two 10 cc crucibles and two 40 cc crucibles.|
[EB guns for optical films]
|Quantity of crucibles||4||EGO-40M
|*1||Standard type has two 10 cc crucibles and two 40 cc crucibles.|