The CMS Series are electrical feedthroughs for passing current and applying voltage to vacuum chambers with pressure ranging from atmospheric pressure to ultra-high vacuum.
- Can be used with pressures ranging from 10-2 Pa to ultra-high vacuum.
- Several models are available, ranging from types for microcurrents (with BNC connectors), to types for large currents (400 A) and high voltages (12 kV).
- Outstanding heat resistance and low gas emission, ideal for use with ultra-high vacuum.
- Ceramic and copal materials have similar thermal expansion coefficients, so seals don't leak during bake-out and other processes with temperature variations.
- Connected electrodes are fixed in place by screws (except for some models), so wiring remains securely in place.
- Passing current/applying voltage to ultra-high vacuum systems
|Operating pressure range||10-2 Pa to ultra-high vacuum pressure|
|Permitted bake-out temperature||300ºC max.|
|Temperature variation ratio||25ºC/minute max.|
|Permitted leak rate||1.3 x 10-11 Pa·m3/s max.|