NE550EX is a multipurpose high-density plasma etching system, especially for test facilities such as universities and government agencies.
- Equip with low-pressure, low-electron-temperature and high-density plasma source.
- Supports wide range of process control from ion etching to radical etching.
- Plasma density and uniformity can be controlled by optimizing magnetic field.
- Simple configuration makes maintenance easy.
- Ultra-high frequency devices, optical devices (LEDs, LDs)
- Next-generation non-volatile memory
- Biochips and microfluid devices
- Photonic crystals
- Sensors, MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems)
|System configuration||R&D/prototype system with Load Lock function|
|Substrate size||Up to 150 mm|
|Operating pressure (Pa)||0.07 to 6.7|
|Uniformity within substrate/substrate to substrate surfaces||±3% max.|
|Substrate temperature control||Electrostatic chuck|