ULVAC has delivered over 350 DFB Series units, used by customers in Japan and around the world to manufacture pharmaceutical products. DFB Series models use an original ULVAC operation control system, and conform to GMP, C GMP, Eu GMP standards.
- Touch-panel operation, operation display, warning display, maintenance display
- Shelf temperatures can be controlled by programs.
- Completely automatic operation
- Electronic expansion valve is provided standard.
- Stable vacuum control from primary to secondary drying
- Standard lineup includes models supporting O/SIP.
- Freeze-drying processes for pharmaceutical products
|Standard type||Steam sterilization type|
|Shelf surface area (m2)||1.5m2 to 30m2|
|Pre-freezing temperature||-50ºC max.|
|Pre-freezing speed||+20ºC to -40ºC in 90 minutes or less|
|Cold trap temperature||-65ºC max.|
|Initial evacuation speed||Atmospheric pressure to 13 Pa in 30 minutes or less|
|Temperature regulation range while drying||-40ºC to +60ºC|
|Drying tank type||Square box type, with manually operated front-panel door|
|Drying tank material||SUS304||SUS316L|
|Shelf plate type||Shallow box type, with circulating heating medium|
|Shelf plate material||SUS304||SUS316L|
|Shelf surface area||1.5m2 to 30m2|
|Cold trap process volume||25 to 600 kg/batch|
|Pressure regulation range||7Pa to 30Pa|
|Options||Automatic loading/unloading chamber|
|FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance|
|Dry vacuum pump|
|Bellows seal mechanism|
|Filter completeness tester|