ULHITETM NE-7800H is the cluster type etching system of low-pressure and high-density plasma for NVM materials(difficult etch materials, used for FeRAM, MRAM, ReRAM, CBRAM, PCRAM etc.),dielectric, noble metals and Magnetic Layers.
- High-temperature (up to 450ºC) substrate electrode.
- Mechanism for reducing deposition of dielectric film on RF input window
- High etching rate
- Outstanding stability of Pt/Ir/magnetic films etching
- ISMTM (Inductively Super Magnetron) high-density plasma source.
- FeRAM, MRAM, ReRAM, CBRAM, PcRAM, etc.
|System configuration||Cassette chamber/auto-loader|
|Preheating chamber (option)|
|Ashing chamber (option)|
|Supported substrate sizes||6/8 inches|
|Film types||Ferroelectric/high-k materials, magnetic materials, electrode materials, other|
|Uniformity within substrate surface||±5% max.|
|Plasma source||ISM (ICP with magnetic field)|
|Substarate electrode temperature||Up to 400ºC±5ºC|
|Anti-deposition measures||Faraday shield mechanism, Top plate heating mechanism, Deposition shield heating mechanism, etc|
|Process recipe editing||Multi-step type|