Ultra-High Vacuum Flanges
The UFC Series are knife-edge metal-seal bakeable flanges for ultra-high vacuums.
UFC flange is fully compatible with ICF flange
- Metal seals make flanges clean and enable low levels of outgas, ideal for ultra-high vacuum.
- Edges have original ULVAC long-life design that can withstand repeated connections.
- Welded parts of flanges and connection pipes have low weld distortion in the seals.
- Two types are available : fixed and rotating. Fixed flange bolt holes are available as either through holes or tap holes.
- Connect to pipes with diameters of between 6.35 and 254 mm.
- Flanges on ultra-high vacuum systems, ultra-high vacuum devices
|Operating pressure range||Atmospheric pressure to 10-11Pa|
|Operating temperature range||-196 to 450ºC|
|Material||Austenitic stainless steel|
|Compatible gaskets||Copper gaskets : UFC-G Series|