Ultra-High Vacuum Linear Feedthroughs
The TSU Series are linear feedthroughs enabling objects in vacuum chambers at ultra-high vacuum pressure to be moved linearly from the vacuum system's atmosphere side. When the handle on the atmosphere side is turned, the shaft on the vacuum side moves in a linear direction.
- Low outgas emission, ideal for ultra-high vacuum.
- Bearings, and mechanism for converting rotation to linear movement are on atmosphere side, enabling lubricant-free components on vacuum side.
- Each complete turn of handle corresponds to 1 mm movement of shaft, enabling fine adjustments.
- Can be fixed at any position.
- Manual linear movement in ultra-high vacuum systems
|Linear movement distance||15mm||40mm|
|Linear movement distance per complete turn||1mm/rotation|
|Drive shaft diameter||M6||8mm diameter|
|Leak rate||1.3 x 10-11 Pa·m3/s max.|
|Heating temperature||150ºC max.||250ºC max.|