Ultra-High Vacuum Rotary Feedthroughs
The TDU Series are rotary feedthroughs enabling objects in vacuum chambers at ultra-high vacuum pressure to be rotated manually from the vacuum system's atmosphere side. When the handle on the atmosphere side is turned, the rotation is conveyed through a bellows to rotate the shaft on the vacuum side.
- Low outgas emission, ideal for ultra-high vacuum.
- Bearings used in vacuum are lubricant-free and clean.
- Each complete turn of handle rotates shaft exactly once, allowing angle of rotation to be read.
- No magnets, eliminating risk of leaking magnetic fields
- Can be rotated in either direction, and fixed at any position.
- Manual rotation in ultra-high vacuum systems
|Shaft/handle rotation ratio||1 : 1|
|Drive shaft diameter||5mm diameter||8mm diameter|
|Leak rate||1.3 x 10-11 Pa·m3/s max.|
|Bake-out temperature (*1)||150ºC max.||250ºC max.|
|*1||Can't be turned while heating. (After heating, can't be turned until chamber has returned to room temperature.)|