Ultra-High Vacuum Zero-Length Viewing Ports
The TVU-FV Series are viewing ports with a wide field of view. They enable observations of ultra-high vacuum in vacuum containers, from the atmosphere side. Their connecting flanges are knife-edge metal-seal bakeable types for vacuum systems.
- Windows are thin, providing wide field of view.
- Glass has high transparency rate in visible spectrum.
- Support bake-out at temperatures up to 420ºC.
- Can be used from atmospheric pressure to ultra-high vacuum.
- Observing inside of vacuum containers in ultra-high vacuum systems
|Leak rate||1.3 x 10-11Pa·m3/s max.|
|Operational temperature||420ºC max. (temperature variation rate 20ºC/minute max.)|
|Material||Glass window||Borosilicate glass (glass for copal sealing)|
|Support cylinder||Copal metal|
|Flange||Austenitic stainless steel|